Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses. Across 78 countries the group generated sales of €42.0 billion in fiscal 2018/2019. Under a strong umbrella brand our products and services make an important contribution to creating a better and sustainable future. The skills and commitment of our over 106,000 employees are the basis of our success. With our technologies and innovations, we work with our customers to develop cost-efficient and resource-friendly solutions to future challenges. We combine performance orientation with corporate and social responsibility.
- University degree in Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics
- Strong experience in project management for electronic / mechatronic product development
- Very good at driving cost and design optimization
- Accurate, structured and highly communicative
- Fluency in Englisch / German beneficial
- You will manage sub-projects for motor development in the aspects of engineering, cost, quality, safety and timing
- Full responsibility for motor supplier management from project acquisition phase until application readiness lies with you
- You will support the motor supplier management by our supplier quality team from application readiness to mass production phase
- You establish and release the motor sub-project timing plan in alignment with the system project timing plan, keep it up to date and track all related activities in our Presta systems
- You ensure that motor sub projects are developed according to applicable legal and customer requirements
- You drive continuous improvement of our products and processes
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
HR Specialist Recruiting
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Telefon: +423 377 - 2347