Investment Accountant - Fund Accounting & Asset Manager vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Ensuring daily reconciliation of cash and security positions for discretionary mandates and funds using Aladdin, ensuring accuracy and alignment with custodian records
- Investigating and resolving cash and position discrepancies, collaborating closely with Portfolio Management, Corporate Action Processing, Trade Processing, and Derivative Operations teams
- Publishing daily cash and security positions to Portfolio Management within Aladdin investment management platform
- Serving as the primary contact for internal and external stakeholders regarding cash balances, security positions, and investment accounting inquiries
- Collaborating with Operations teams, Portfolio Management, and custodians to troubleshoot and resolve any investigations
- Contributing actively to the team's efforts during the migration of the Investment Accounting platform
- 10+ years of experience in Investment Accounting within an Asset Manager or Custodian Bank, demonstrating a strong track record in investment/fund accounting and reconciliation roles
- Profound knowledge in Investment Accounting and/or Fund Accounting
- In-depth theoretical and practical expertise in securities and derivatives
- Experience with Aladdin by BlackRock is considered an added advantage
- Completed Banking and Finance Certificate or equivalent Commercial University Degree
- Language skills: German and English - fluent in written and spoken, French or Italian is an asset
Your soft skills:
- High degree of structured working, independency and self-organization
- Ambition to drive a growing business in a steadily growing work environment
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your resume along with a daytime phone number where we can reach you.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are warmly welcomed, we will support you all the way.
We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, age groups, sexual orientations, personal expressions, ethnic backgrounds, and religious beliefs. Therefore, there is no requirement to provide gender information or a photo in your application.
As per client requirements, we need information about your marital status, nationality, date of birth, and a valid Swiss work permit. For applicants with disabilities, we are happy to explore potential solutions with our end client.