As a Swiss marketing organization in the TV and video sector, we stand for moving images across all screens. Our services include media planning, marketing, booking, processing, and controlling for TV stations and video platforms. With our diverse TV station portfolio from Germany and abroad, we offer wide-ranging and target group-specific advertising. We use new technologies on all our channels to optimize our customers' TV and video campaigns and to address the target groups efficiently. Goldbach Media (Switzerland) AG is a subsidiary of Goldbach Group AG based in Küsnacht Zurich. Goldbach Group AG operates in Switzerland, Austria, and Germany and is part of TX Group, the leading private media group in Switzerland.
In this innovative environment, we are looking for a well-positioned personality as of April 1, 2022, or by agreement
- Product & Feature Owner of data aspects within the Goldbach Media as well as innovative new projects and products developed within the Goldbach Media
- Creating an innovative and data-driven Business Intelligence hub within the Goldbach Media and facing the issues of data tracking, data-driven advertising, and the development of a data-driven culture in (innovative new) projects and products of the Goldbach Media
- Being the interface between various teams concerning data aspects and data culture, acting furthermore as a data ambassador towards various teams within the Goldbach Media
- Strongly supporting the Ad Tech team in technical and data questions and therefore being familiar with the current ad stack in online & TV advertising as well as data technologies and languages, e.g. python, pandas, R
- Being familiar with the planning of ad tech and data projects as well as Scrum project management
- Quick grasp - and we do mean that :) complex projects and stakeholders are awaiting in this role, but also great potential shaping the data landscape of the Goldbach Media
- Hands-on mentality. Lots of data challenges are awaiting and in need of thorough and consistent solutions being designed by you and your teammates
You can expect:
- You have technical training and ideally a degree from a higher technical school in the field of information technology or a degree in computer science/business informatics
- You have advantageously gained initial experience in the advertising market and initial team management experience
- You show structured work as well as enthusiasm and a flair for new technology
- You have knowledge of German on a day-to-day basis and very good knowledge of English
- You live a process and solution-oriented way of thinking
- You have initial experience with complex projects and various stakeholders
- You have experience with standard data programming languages such as r, python, etc.
- You have knowledge of handling API interfaces
- You already have experience in operating in an agile environment (Scrum).
- You keep a cool head even in stressful times and keep your sense of humor
- An exciting task in a professional environment
- Performance-related, competitive salary
- A young, dynamic, and well-established team with a lot of enthusiasm, humor, and passion
- Internal and external training and further education opportunities
- 5 weeks holiday, with an option for 7 weeks, as well as modern social benefits
- A great workplace right on Lake Zurich and also in the middle of the city of Zurich
- A unique technological challenge
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third-party agencies.