In the business unit Robotics, Hamilton develops and produces innovative pipetting robots to automate liquid handling processes. From standard solutions to highly complex customized systems that are tailored exactly to the needs of our customers. Our customers come from a wide range of industries: from the pharmaceutical or diagnostics, to the food industry, to cell or DNA research.
- Leading and developing the team, consisting of product managers responsible for the automated applications and their pipetting platforms; this for the various segments of life sciences and diagnostics
- Developing growth-promoting product visions, based on the overall strategy. Achieving consensus within the BU on next generation applications and pipetting platforms and their implementation (i.e. product roadmap).
- Maintaining market knowledge, trends, competition and customer needs; identifying and analyzing market opportunities
- Management of the product life cycle across the entire product line. Continuous review of portfolio performance.
- Global collaboration with other departments in order to achieve operational goals and growth within the Product Management of Applications
- Coordinate with the team to accomplish development goals at defined times, at the best level of quality and in compliance with budgets.
- Travel (approximately 30%) to meet and coordinate with the sales team and various partners
Learn more about our liquid handling roboter here: www.hamiltoncompany.com/automated-liquid-handling
- Completed scientific PhD, Master's or Bachelor's degree
- Experience in leading employees within a matrix-based environment
- Business training, especially in the field of Marketing
- Several years of experience in the marketing of capital goods, ideally in the Life Sciences Industry (e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Biotech)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Independent, goal-oriented; implementation-focused and assertive personality
- High level of self-motivation with a proactive, collaborative personality