In this interesting role as an IAM Specialist you are part of the IT Operations Team at our headquarter in Zurich-Altstetten. You are responsible for consulting, designing, and maintaining our IAM solution and related tooling. Furthermore, you ensure that IAM procedures are aligned with business and RBAC models across the Bank. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Responsible for developing and supporting the Banks IAM Solution with your extensive domain knowlegde and expertise throughout the enterprise to meet the requirements of Cembra
- Continuous IAM improvements from a process, technical and financial perspective and driving IAM evolution to meet future business demands
- Responsible for end to end IAM management including vendor and hosting partner
- Contributing to the innovation and project agenda by ensuring technological alignment with business, technology and service/solution selection and technical vendor selection within the IAM domain
- Daily operation of the IDM Solution including generating reports for Audit, Compliance, ad-hoc basis
- Documentation and creation of processes and procedures end to end within the IAM domain
- Constantly provide ideas and solutions on automating workflows, reports etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent professional experience in similar role of at least 5 years
- Proven experience and know-how in IAM (Sailpoint operations & certification is a plus) as well as good knowledge in Compliance and IT engineering
- 1-2 year years experience in project planning, IT business case development
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and ability to work both individually and in a team
- Service and customer oriented personality with strong problem solving skills
- Change agent who challenges the status quo and drives change
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
We consider only direct applications for this role.