Talvik Trust Services AG (“Talvik”) is Vaduz-based Trustee Company licensed by the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority and forms part of a world-class trust structure and private investment group. The group invests globally, across all major asset classes in institutional size. Talvik’s core responsibilities include:
- Providing investment and trust administration
- Payment execution and cash balance management
- Accounting, cost control, budgeting and reporting
- Document management
- Compliance activities
- Director and trustee support
We are looking for an:
Talvik is seeking to add an Investment Administrator/Paralegal to its team that will report to the Head of Investment Administration.
The Investment Administration team (the "Team") manages the investment recommendation process at Talvik, which entails sharing recommendations from investment advisors with directors; drafting subscription documents, other fund documents and internal resolutions; providing Know Your Customer documentation to funds and third parties and taking all steps necessary to timely implement the directors' decisions. The Team also supports various processes around tax and regulatory compliance. The Team is in constant interaction with Talvik’s directors, legal advisors, investment advisors, funds, brokers and banks.
- Filling in fund legal documents with support from the Head of Investment Administration and legal counsel where required
- Supporting the investment decision-making process in accordance with internal policies
- Drafting internal resolutions and minutes of directors’ meetings
- Providing Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and FATCA/CRS information to fund administrators, banks and other third parties
- Supporting the annual tax project, which entails gathering tax information from funds, sharing and discussing it with tax advisors regularly and getting tax forms signed
- Supporting other compliance processes around FINRA Rules 5130 and 5131, TIC reporting, internal audit et al.
- Document management, tracking investment-related data and archiving
- Liaising with trustees, third-party investment advisors, brokers, legal consultants and funds
- Responsible handling of confidential information
- Professional fluency in English, including the ability to understand legal documents in English
- University degree or equivalent and preferably 2+ years of experience working in corporate, fund or legal administration or as a paralegal
- Excellent knowledge of administrative processes and procedures
- Ability to work efficiently, diligently, and independently in an international environment
- Performs well under pressure and can manage several tasks concurrently
- Organized, accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgement and integrity
- Proactivity and strong problem-solving skills 2
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do positive mindset, resilient, flexible, and willing to support team objectives
It is important to note that this is an administrative role, not a client advisory role – the Team does not provide investment advice of any kind.
Talvik offers an excellent compensation package and will suit motivated professionals driven to optimize processes and deliver high-quality work. If you feel you meet the requirements of this challenging opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to Mr. Markus Truschner with "Investment Administrator/Paralegal (100%) - Talvik" in the subject line.
Mr. Markus Truschner
Human Resources Manager of Talvik Trust Services AG
c/o Marxer & Partner Rechtsanwälte
Email to: Markus.Truschner@marxerpartner.com