Vous retrouverez l'intégralité de nos offres d'emploi en cliquant ici : https://www.teoxane.com/.
Teoxane Laboratories were established in Geneva, Switzerland, in 2003. They are specialized in the design and manufacturing of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and dermocosmetics. Teoxane strength is to offer a global patient care. Using its products, practitioners are able to fill all kinds of wrinkles, from the finest to the deepest, to restore youthful volume to the face, and to treat the neck and décolleté, with natural results. The strength of Teoxane is also its human size and independence. Teoxane has a total freedom of thoughts, action and innovation which makes the company unique.
In the frame of the growth of our business, we are looking for a:
Public Relations Manager
Integrated to the Marketing department, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Teoxane's PR and media strategy, building its reputation and ensuring effective media coverage.
As a PR manager in HQ, you will draft the yearly communication plan, oversee its execution in the markets, manage the creation of media releases, forge relationships with journalists and key influencers.
On a day-to-day basis :
- You define and implement the communication plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics. To succeed, you maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- You supervise the development of Teoxane PR footprints in our markets - ensuring proper local set-ups as well as the execution and localization of the global communication plan. You develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- You will either create or oversee the creation of content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations You will supervise film or any multi-media productions which are part of press dossiers. You help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials
- You create and cultivate relationships with influential print, digital and broadcast journalists or thought leaders within our sector to grow industry and general public awareness and seek high-level placements in premium and specialized media outlets
- You manage and organize press interview requests for our CEO
- You brief spokespeople within the organization on communicating with the media. You will be the first point of contact for media inquiries or manage press officers, depending on the markets
- You are in charge of protecting the company's reputation and therefor plan a media strategy accordingly and handle any emergency communications
- You monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand. You also enforce global PR KPIs across the organization and regularly analyse and report on media coverage
- You will organise press events such as press conferences or press trips
- Regarding paid media, you participate in the definition and execution of the influencer strategy. Also, you evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- You are responsible for the management of a junior position and the external PR agency
- A Master's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position (in-house or agency) at international level to ensure proactivity and autonomy in the position
- Experience in pharmaceutical, cosmetics or luxury industry and as a result strong relationships with both national and international business, industry and lifestyle media outlets
- Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to write compelling copy
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills, applied to different type of audiences.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- A track record of developing and delivering communication strategies as well as experience of working closely with journalists and responding to media requests
- Strong interpersonal skills - Capacity and skillset to instill trust and build relationships with a wide range of medical or lifestyle journalists as well as handling difficult situations and advising people within the organization
- Perfect French and English communication (written and spoken)