Client Onboarding Officer - Legal Entities (Ref. 2002)
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As Client Onboarding Officer at Bank J. Safra Sarasin you are responsible for reviewing and processing client documentation and client data, ensuring data completeness and correctness throughout the life-cycle of the clients in the Bank.
- Reviewing and processing all account openings of Legal Entities, ensuring smooth operational activity for the clients
- Supporting and interacting closely with our Relationship Managers, enabling them to further develop their business
- Managing physical and electronic static data throughout the life-cycle of a client
- Verifiying clients' signature on documents and instructions
- Developing deep understanding of the Bank's processes, products and services
- Providing excellent service to all units of the Bank
- Significant experience in reviewing complex structures from CDB perspective and providing timely gap analysis to ensure smooth onboarding of the clients
- Sound knowledge in relevant regulatory requirements such as AML, FATCA/QI and CRS
- Strong prioritization, organization and analytical skills are essential
- Reliable team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demostrated ability to take ownership and perform under pressure
- IT affinity, experience in working with Avaloq is advantageous
Agencies, please contact our Human Resources department here to submit profiles.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank's website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.