At maxon, we develop and build electric drives that are among the best in the world. Our drive systems are used wherever extreme precision and the highest quality standards are essential - whether on Earth or on Mars.We offer an international yet familiar environment for resourceful minds and passionate doers. People who constantly challenge the given opportunities and themselves can quickly take on responsibility with us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person to join our team at the head office in Sachseln with immediate effect or by arrangement as
Corporate Data Protection Officer (80-100%)
- Establish and maintain the maxon group's data protection program.
- Consulting of the Controlling department and the employees who carry out processing of personal data regarding their obligations under data protection legislation and regulations.
- Consulting in connection with the data protection impact assessment and monitoring its implementation.
- Monitoring of compliance with the requirements of data protection laws and regulations, as well as strategies of the Controlling department for the protection of personal data.
- Awareness raising and training of employees involved in processing operations and the related review
- Cooperation with regulatory authorities and first point of contact for supervisory authorities (e.g. processing of personal data and data protection issues)
- Verification of the implementation of maxon's data protection requirements through internal audits, coordination and support of the local data protection coordinators in the maxon sites
This job is perfect for you if you...
- demonstrate expertise in the field of data protection law and practice
- have sufficient legal knowledge of data protection law and technical data security
- want to internalise sufficient organisational knowledge of data processing processes at maxon
- are able to communicate in EN and GER at the appropriate level
- an informal working atmosphere with transparent information flows and interdisciplinary dialogue
- flexible annual working hours that allow you to reconcile your professional goals with your private life
- company health management aimed at maintaining and promoting your health
- an academy with a wide range of further training programmes and exciting development opportunities
- progressive social security benefits
- own public transport connections and discounts
- a staff restaurant with the best view of the lake and mountains
- a workplace in the centre of mountain sports (skiing, climbing, biking)
Are you interested in this exciting job? I look forward to receiving your application.
- Frau Ute Pötscher |
- HR Business Partner |
- +41 41 666 19 63