Ibach-Schwyz, Victorinox AG, Sales
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: pocket knives, household and professional knives, watches, travel gear and fragrances. The headquarters of this family-owned company are located in Ibach, Schwyz. This is where the founder Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary «Original Swiss Army Knife». Today, the commitment of over 2,100 employees contributes to Victorinox’s success story every day.
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer (CSO), you support the CSO in strategic and operational topics, lead or participate in projects and ensure continued focus on key priorities across the Global Sales organization and markets. You are a member of the Global Sales team and function as the executive department to the CSO. You will represent the CSO on a wide variety of strategic and operational initiatives.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Drive and support strategic decision making in close collaboration with the CSO, Markets and Channel Heads, in line with the overall company strategy
- Develop actionable business plans and monitor progress, initiate corrective measures if required
- Contribute to or lead strategic initiatives in a cross-functional set-up and guide them to successful completion
- Stand as the HQ Sales go-to person for the annual mid-term and short term planning for Controlling, Global Sales Organization and Markets
- Act as the right hand to the CSO, and carry out various responsibilities. Lead and develop a small team
- Prepare the monthly market reviews (agenda setting, figures, pre-meetings)
- Manage internal and external project team members from diverse functions, hierarchy levels and markets
You should have a Bachelor or Master of Arts degree with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Strategy Consulting, Corporate or Business Development, preferably within an international retail or consumer goods company. You have proven high mental agility and ability to deal with complexity and changing environment. With your strong analytical and presentations skills, strategic thinking and a business mindset, as well as interpersonal and management skills, you are able to elevate our team. Strong communication and visualization as well as German and English skills, complete your profile.
- A unique company culture with a family atmosphere and a management strategy that is focused on long-term, sustainable business
- Modern working-hour models, such as home office
- Free parking or commuting compensation for public transportation
Please apply by sending your complete application to the following e-mail address. Should you have additional questions, Simoné Nowak, HR Business Partner, is available under the number indicated below.