Within the Business Unit Services, the Supply Chain Management (SCM) is responsible to procure, stock and distribute service parts and consumables worldwide, ordered through its online platform or via its local sales and services network.
The SCM mission is to ensure high parts availability and fast turnaround times to safeguard customer equipment uptime. In this context, BOBST has launched a Service Transformation programme and will optimize its supply chain footprint, processes and organization in the coming 3 years.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, the Group Order Fulfilment Manager is responsible to develop future processes and procedures to support changing business requirements and lead the parts orders fulfilment organization. Within the Service Transformation programme, the successful candidate leads the definition of business requirements, organisational design and its implementation, communication and delivery of the parts distribution hubs order management worldwide. The selected candidate leads the Order Fulfilment function through the next stage of transformation to best-in-class order execution and excellence in delivery. Main Responsibilities
- Lead or advise on organisation design.
- Ensure customer orders are properly received, processed and delivered by all teams globally.
- Implement company trade procedures and practices which ensure compliance to international trade regulations.
- Empower and engage the Order Fulfilment teams globally.
- Responsible for talent management and succession planning, ensuring that the appropriate skills are embodied in the order fulfilment teams. May be responsible for significant dotted-line employee reporting relationships.
- Partner with customer service, procurement, logistics, and store management teams to identify root causes and resolve organizational / process /system issues and provide the best possible customer experience.
- Provide support and guidance to the respective local market customer service functions.
- Take responsibility for on-time shipping and on-time delivery performance to improve NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- Partner with the Operations Excellence team to develop tools, setting of processes and ways of working. In scope processes include quote and order management (including, available to promise (ATP) / commit processes, allocation management, exception handling and business attainment tracking); invoicing and shipping/trade documentation preparation, shipping and returns coordination.
Knowledge & skills
- BA/BS degree in Business/Management/Economics, preferably with Supply Chain Management focus or equivalent relevant experience within supply chain management required. 8+ years of experience within customer service and logistics.
- You have experience of working with fulfilment of services with a proven ability to make a difference in multi-cultural, interdependent and matrix environments.
- Experience in international shipping with a solid grasp of EU and non-EU customs laws and VAT.
- You are able to influence in a matrix organisation through strong interdependent leadership as well as analytical, organisational and change management skills.
- You are motivated by developing and improving ways of working and have successfully led projects or processes on country, market or national level.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Experience with continuous process improvement methodologies such as lean, or six sigma is desirable.
- Strong leadership with a demonstrated track record of developing and managing intercultural teams across multiple locations.
- Great ability to identify a need and drive change within the organization both on group and market level.
- Able to influence others and have a personal impact by using excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Advanced understanding of market place and industry business operations and standards.
- Strong sense of urgency and customer centric mindset while having strong initiative and flexibility. Represent the voice of the customer.
- Process oriented. Proven capacity to process root causes analysis, and process optimization.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, SAP preferred (SD, GTS)
- Proficiency in using analytics and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Fluent English and French
- German and/or Italian are an asset
- Travel, as needed (about 25 to 30%)
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.