Altran is a global engineering consultancy and leader in R&D Services (ER&D), offering its clients a new way to innovate by developing products and services of tomorrow. The Altran Group provides its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and IT/Telecom/Banking sectors, among others.
To strengthen our team in Zurich on-sight our client we are looking for Product Assurance Engineer Consultant. As a PA Engineer consultant you will provide the necessary expertise and assistance to further improve and maintain the quality standards for their operations and products of our client.
- As a consultant, you advise and assist our customers with their technology challenges.
- Throughout your career, you can work on different project phases from technical and strategic studies, design and development of new products, their introduction into the production over launch of comprehensive services and solutions.
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support.
- Ensure hardware and software quality, product reliability, electronic components, standards, materials, mechanical parts, critical industrial fabrication processes and configuration control
- Initiating improvements to the quality management system, ensuring compliance to all relevant quality standards and regulatory requirements
- Implementation of PA requirements in accordance with customer standards
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Monitoring the product in different phases (design, manufacturing, assembly, transport and shipment)
- Ensure that all safety associated risk are adequately identified, assessed, minimized, controlled through the implementation of a safety assurance program
- Processing the product assurance and safety documentation in accordance with the requirements and standards of the customer
- MSc. Degree in Engineering and/or Physics
- 2 to 5 years of practical industry experience (as a consultant is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Product Assurance and a minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- experience in space manufacturing quality or similar is a must
- Certification in ISO 9100 or at least ISO 9001
- Knowledge of aerospace standards
- Microsoft office ( Excel, word, power point, visio)
- Knowledge of SAP is considered a plus
- Fluent in English, German and French are a plus
- Permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting.
- Multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training
- Steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial opportunities.
- Develop additional skills like in project, quality or requirement management.
- Multinational culture with over 47’000 colleagues in over 30 countries.
- Global projects & global job opportunities.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement and diploma copies. We only accept applications through our online career portal. Applications via e-mail or 3rd party platforms will be deleted due to GDPR regulation. You can track your application status here. Your application may be considered for other open positions. Altran only accepts direct applications (no recruitment agencies). For more information contact directly our Talent Acquisition Manager, Mark Swerissen.