GAM is one of the world's leading independent asset managers. We provide differentiated active investment solutions and products for institutions, financial intermediaries and private investors.
Together we share a common set of values rooted in teamwork, integrity, entrepreneurial flair and professional excellence.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Being able to offer an attractive work environment where talented minds from various backgrounds are keen to work is key to the long-term success of our company. We firmly believe in the importance of maintaining the open culture of a small company, aiming to avoid bureaucracy and encouraging a flexible, accessible and hands-on working style across the Group. In turn, our people reward us with their loyalty.
Marketing - Digital Distribution
As a key member of the global Marketing Leadership team you will be responsible for local marketing strategy and delivery for DACH / Continental Europe (ex Italy, Iberia and UK) helping deliver timely, relevant and engaging channel specific activity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing & Client Experience and the other Channel Marketers globally to build GAM's presence with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Responsible for developing, planning, and managing local marketing plans and budgets.
- Liaise with sales teams to align central marketing strategy, material and campaigns to support local objectives and needs.
- Support the delivery of timely, relevant, and engaging campaigns (newsletters, mailings) to clients in the region, applying appropriate budget and resource.
- Work closely with the wider marketing function, in particular Product Marketing and Digital Distribution, to develop and maintain all country specific websites.
- Responsible for virtual and physical events across the region.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working in a blue-chip, financial services or asset management environment and delivering engaging communications to audiences across regions.
- Experience of working with global teams and having responsibility for managing local marketing strategy delivery and execution.
- Proven Marketing planning, reporting and budget management.
- Event management and organisational experience.
- Well-practiced in collaborative, human centered relationship management with a digital edge and understanding for both colleagues, supporting teams and clients.
- Used to working in a fast paced, matrix style organization, working effectively across multiple teams, functions, and priorities.
- Fluent in English and native German speaker (French, Italian or Spanish would be an advantage).
- Proficient in digital marketing tools and techniques (HTML emails, analytics and digital campaigns).
- Entrepreneurial and highly collaborative mindset to make change happen inclusively.
- Organised and innovative with a passion for excellent client service and quality.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Open, honest and transparent with excellent communication skills.
GAM offers a comprehensive range of benefits and performance-based compensation, along with a variety of lifestyle and family benefits to promote well-being in and out of the workplace. These benefits vary according to local market conditions. Please contact the local Human Resources team for further details.
GAM Investment Management (Switzerland) AG
Head of Marketing and Client Experience