As part of Hexagon, an enterprise with around 20,000 employees worldwide, we offer interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, high-tech environment within a growing business, enabling our employees to further develop themselves, nurture their talents and thus make a valuable contribution to achieving our goals.
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionize the world of measurement and survey.
Around the globe, customers from all industries rely on our smart technologies. You want to support us in engineering and implementing powerful software without losing track of your target but always staying cool? Join our team and make your visions come true!
For our Reality Capture Division with our exciting terrestrial laser scanning products as RTC360, BLK360 we are looking for a motivated and engaged Software Engineer.
This appeals to you
- Development of cross-platform embedded applications using latest C++ standards and Python
- Ensure high quality software architecture to allow components reusability within different products
- Participate in all the stages of the development process, including research, design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment
- High performance and real time realizations of terrestrial laser scanning workflows with focus on various embedded hardware platforms as RTC-360
- Ensuring the product quality by writing software on high standards based on clean code principles and using automated tests
This is you
- A relevant university qualification (Bachelor / Master) in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Strong proficiency in software development using languages such as C++ and Python
- Solid software engineering background (design patterns, clean code, TDD)
- System-level design and architecture are a big plus
- Embedded development skills (Yocto, OS internals, hardware integration) are beneficial
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with ability to work in an intercultural and distributed located agile environment.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken), German beneficial
How can I apply
Leica Geosystems AG
Heinrich Wild Strasse