One of our clients, a Swiss Bank in Zurich, is looking for a DevOps Engineer/SRE to support and develop a new greenfield application deployed on AKS.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science;
- Experience with Azure or other major Cloud provider;
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes & Docker;
- Linux system administration skillset;
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals:
- DNS, TCP/UDP, DHCP, Routing, OSI 7-layer model;
- Understanding of modern Cloud architectures:
- Micro-services, 12 factor apps, immutable infrastructure, Cattle vs Pets;
- Good knowledge of modern development best practices:
- CI/CD, TDD, Terraform or another configuration management tool, at least one scripting language;
- An awareness of web technologies and Internet security:
- Very high level of proactivity and good team player;
- Excellent English skills. German and French can be beneficial.
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks;
- Candidate must be able to start in January/February 2021 (remote start within Switzerland is possible);
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland.
Why joining Synechron?
As a fast-growing company, we are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
What we are offering to you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility within our subsidiaries.
- A careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra advantages.