Business Analyst - Finance Processes and Payments - limited for 12 months
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for 140 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau SZ, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
We are an international company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
What are we looking for?
Our Business Process and Product Finance expert team needs support of a dedicated, creative and driven business process analyst in the finance and payment solution area. The role is highly diverse and requires you to work closely with various stakeholder groups globally as well as locally in Switzerland. The focus of this role is twofold. On one side this role shall establish sound processes within the area of record-to-report. On the other side, you will act as a product owner/business analyst for our payment solutions.Job Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from different stakeholders/ entities and Design of processes based on Vorwerk defined process strategy/goals as well as business needs
- Identify operational deficiencies, tasks and process which could be improved and outline design proposals in terms of best practice/best-fit solutions in the S/4HANA but also in the context of interfaces to/with surrounding systems.
- Create and maintain business process documentation, such as Standard Operating Procedures and Process Maps
- Structure and moderate discussions about business requirements with business departments and with external stakeholders in the relevant business area.
- Work closely with agile teams that are responsible for implementation (i.e. SAP consultants and developers as well as business functional product owners) to understand functionalities, issues and optimization opportunities well
- Evaluate options in terms of feasibility, potential and effort
- Act as key stakeholder to the markets for implemented payment solutions
- Drive issue resolution and escalation management
- Collaborate with O2C Product Owner, O2C Product Manager, IT and local markets to Assess existing payment and risk management systems/processes in order to identify vulnerabilities and drive improvements
- Create and maintain knowledge base and standard operating procedures for operational key stakeholders
- Identify and analyse market trends and developments with regards to the payments and consumer markets industry
In order to succeed in this job role you need to have a high level of self-efficacy, proactivity, optimism, resilience and willingness to learn. You are excited to solve problems and can act and drive improvements on your own accord.Know-How, Technical Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to translate business issues/ request into technical requirements and processes
- Proven ability to analyse data using several tools and communicating this data efficiently to the various stakeholder groups
- First exposure to SAP SD or FI/CO beneficial
- Able to communicate efficiently in English with all stakeholders from various countries/regions (German, French, Italian, Spanish or Polish considered a plus)
- Educated to degree level, ideally within the fields of finance, business management or IT
- Must be excited to learn and understand the details of operational finance processes while keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- Can motivate and influence others and love coordinating efforts across multiple departments as well as external stakeholders
- Must be able to handle pushbacks and resistance in a calm, measured way. Yet as new information comes to light, be willing to recalibrate the plan if necessary
- Can prove that continuous personal development and reflection is part of your DNA
- A high degree technological curiosity, intrapreneurial and growth mindset and a high self-drive due to the nature of the role
- Understand that this position does not entail simply "going through the motions". You must be ok with the nitty-gritty and are driven to get things done. A significant part of this job is learning to change/influence the existing organisational motions.
What we'll offer you
We are an international, by Kununu as top company 2023 awarded employer, offering various prospects to our employees and sales advisors. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands, and long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to shape their future with us actively. Our benefits include:
- Very international and multicultural business environment
- New, modern, and ergonomic offices
- Parking available and close public transportation connections
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility (part time)
- Profitable pension fund
- Individual benefits to choose from like, contribution to public transportation, parking, extra vacation days, company products, bike/ e-bike, sports equipment
- Own fitness room
- Free coffee and fruits
Moreover, since April 2021, Vorwerk International is a certified Fair-ON-Pay company as we want to underline our ongoing commitment to equal pay between women and men.
Read more about it here: https://fair-on-pay.com/certified-companies/
We are looking forward to getting to know you and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please apply by using the green link (JETZT BEWERBEN), which directs you to the recruitment tool.
Vorwerk International Co. & KmG
We encourage people to reignite their passion every day. Become enthralled too - Passion on!