Nestlé Business Excellence Communication Intern Focus on editorial content
Nestlé Business Excellence Communication Intern
Focus on editorial content
"I want to make the most of my potential and get more out of my career"
Nestec S.A, Vevey, Switzerland Defined period of time contract (12 months)
Starting date: asap act. rate 100%
We are currently looking for a NBE Communication Intern to support the global Nestlé Business Excellence Communication team in achieving key communications objectives through the following deliverables.
- Support the NBE Communication team to define and implement a communication strategy and a plan in accordance with key projects
- Support drafting communication content on key communication campaigns
- Draft script for video messages
- Work with external communication agencies to develop specific materials
- Help define a strategy to promote events using different media
- Develop survey to get feedback from attendees
- Develop content for the Nest, including news article
- Draft success stories for NBE newsletters
- Continuous "layout and content" improvements (ad hoc)
- Draft news article to share success stories and learnings in a simple manner, focusing on tangible benefits
- Adapt key messages to share stories on internal social media
- Currently performing a Bachelor of Master degree
- Good knowledge of Adobe creative suite and Microsoft Office 2013 (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Excellent PowerPoint and intranet editing (Sharepoint 2013) Basic HTML skills
- Excellent level in English especially in written
- Ability to adapt in a challenging environment
- Strong written skills
Show us that you have strong communication and written skills. Furthermore, you have the ability to adapt in a challenging environment. Finally, your capacity to be a self-starter who can work as part of a team primarily and independently when needed is what will set you apart from the other candidates. If you are interested about this positon, please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey