Rothschild & Co
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. We offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
With a team of 3,800 talented financial services specialists on the ground in 40 countries across the world, we provide independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments.
As a family-controlled business that has been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years, we can rely on an unrivalled network of specialists and are known for our track-record of outstanding execution in financial services.
Rothschild & Co Asset Management
Rothschild & Co's Asset Management division offers an independent long-term perspective in bespoke asset management solutions designed around the needs of each and every client.
We are a global multi-specialist asset manager delivering bespoke investment management and advisory services to institutional clients, financial intermediaries, and third-party distributors.
Overview of Role
As a French speaking Sales Manager, you will have a key role in the growth of Rothschild & Co's Asset Management business in Switzerland.
The successful candidate is a dynamic and entrepreneurial professional with experience in the Asset Management industry in a sales role on the Swiss market. You will co-lead the business development activities locally and have your own client portfolio. You will report directly to the Head of Northern Europe.
Our culture is inclusive and collegiate, by which we mean that we foster a sense of teamwork, respect and partnership in everything we do. We support various personal development initiatives through our internal networks and also membership of external networking organisations and forums to connect our professionals and promote inclusivity across the firm.
- Highly motivated and pro-active professional who seeks to identify new business opportunities for Rothschild & Co Asset Management Europe and maintain relationships with long-standing clients. Our clients are mostly Banks, Family Offices, and Independent Asset Managers.
- Taking responsibility and accountability for your client portfolio, with a clear yearly growth target.
- Marketing, communication & branding: Organization of local marketing activities, communication, roadshows (webinars) and events, with a satisfying rate of participation.
- Keeping abreast of key market developments and expanding knowledge of different markets and target client base.
- Collaborating closely with different teams in various locations within Rothschild & Co Asset Management.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial industry, with a prior fund sales role in Switzerland.
- Ability to build long-term, professional relationships that add value to our clients and contribute to the growth of our business.
- Experience in leading client pitches and closing deals.
- Understand and explain the entire product range (Traditional long-only funds, ESG range, Private equity) to different client types.
- Ability to work in a team with an entrepreneurial spirit and a hunter’s profile
- Strong interest in financial markets & investments.
- Strong social and communication skills
- Native French speaker as well as fluent in English.
- Responsible, ethical, and able to represent the Rothschild & Co branding
If you are curious to learn more about us and have valuable experiences in a similar role, then please submit your CV through our recruitment tool.