Business Tax - Tax Compliance/Accounting - (Senior) Manager (all genders) 60%- 100%
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
As a (Senior) Manager in our growing business tax team, you will be providing Swiss and international tax advisory and compliance services to our clients. You will be working on (global) engagements and together with your team provide international organisations with leading services on global tax compliance, tax accounting and tax advisory - ultimately enabling our clients to successfully navigate the changing Swiss and international tax landscape.How you can make an impact
Who we are looking for
- Lead tax accounting and tax management consulting teams as Manager/Senior Manager
- Conduct tax reviews for current and deferred taxes under IFRS, US-GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER and Swiss statutory GAAP for our international and national clients
- Coordinate and supervise international teams on tax audits by taking the oversight in group audit primary teams
- You will advise our clients in improving their operating strategy and organization of tax functions, tax processes and tax risk management.
- Together with your team you will work out "best practice solutions" and support our clients in developing, analysing and validating tax planning opportunities/strategies against the background of changing statutory/regulatory conditions in the fields of tax law and financial reporting (e.g. embracing and solving the challenges expected from BEPS 2.0 / Pillar 2 ("GloBE").
- Support our clients and our teams to transform into the digital age and stay on trend with technologies and innovations in tax accounting
- Drive acquisition progress on tax accounting and tax provisioning (multi-country) projects
- Take responsibility for your own career and explore our exciting career opportunities as well as a broad internal management training programme.
- Work with a steady international team from various locations all over the world.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zurich.
- You have obtained the Swiss tax expert diploma (eidg. dipl. Steuerexperte) or equivalent tax education.
- You have experience in the field of tax accounting, financial accounting or controlling in an audit or assurance company or in a tax or accounting department.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in providing corporate tax advice.
- You are a reliable team player and have experience in managing and developing a team.
- You are a motivated, resilient and focused person who is not afraid of complex issues and also looks at the bigger picture.
- You communicate fluently in German/French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.