Take off with us and venture into new spheres professionally. In your job, you will work with highly motivated and interdisciplinary project teams. You can expect challenging work in exciting projects in unmanned aviation. As an Airborne Development Process Engineer, you support the teams with your avionics engineering knowledge and make a significant contribution to successful, efficient and high-quality product development for unmanned aircraft systems. At our location in Emmen we offer you attractive employment conditions, a modern infrastructure and a wide range of further training opportunities.
Airborne Development Process Engineer
You can move it
- You are responsible for the complex airborne system, software and hardware development processes and coach the agile development teams.
- You analyze, improve and maintain the processes in collaboration with the different stakeholders.
- You ensure compliance of the internal processes to SAE ARP 4754, SAE ARP 4761, DO-178 and DO-254.
- By evaluating and implementing the right tools, you increase the efficiency of the entire development organization.
- You are attached to the Head of Software and Electronic Hardware Development for Complex Airborne Systems and ensure with him that the processes support modern development methods, in particular continuous integration.
What you should bring with you
- Completed technical studies in the field of engineering sciences. Further studies in process management are an advantage.
- You have experience in project and process management.
- You have good process mapping and documentation skills.
- You are a reliable, structured person with assertiveness and perseverance.
- Maybe you already have experience in the aviation industry.
- You like working with motivated interdisciplinary teams and appreciate the open and lively exchange.
- You have good communication and stakeholder management skills and are able to negotiate in German and English.
What awaits you
Human Resources Manager
+41 58 483 78 82
For sovereign security.
At RUAG we make a significant contribution to Swiss security. For sovereign security - in everything we do.This is what our approximately 2,500 employees work for every day: at 18 locations, at home and abroad. That is what drives us. For both our customers and for Switzerland. As a future-oriented technology partner of the Swiss Armed Forces, life-cycle management, operations, and the availability of military systems for land and air are a priority for us.