Hapa AG is the global leader in packaging printing solutions in the pharmaceutical industry. As a worldwide leading inline digital printing company in the Pharma industry, Hapa employs over 170 employees at its headquarters in Volketswil ZH and in sales and service centers around the world. Hapa is part of Coesia, the world market leader for packaging equipment with a strong presence in industrial and regulated markets as well as in Consumer-Packaged Goods.
You’ll ensure that Hapa complies with all relevant standards, directives, legal requirements, and industrial practices relevant to the pharmaceutical industry. You’ll handle customer and supplier audits and be very process driven but will challenge when needed. You’ll influence other stakeholder to offer change and improvement whilst leading by example and offer a collaborative approach.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the integrated quality management system relating to ISO 9001 and GMP
- Responsible for the supply chain related to quality assurance and control of all Hapa products and services
- Ensure compliance with regulations related to environment, health and safety
- Management of products and process improvements, secures reporting and appropriate communication to customers. Analyse trends and initiates improvements
- Responsible for Knowledge Management including tools and methods; making sure that all Head of Departments keep the information and systems updated.
This is you:
- Proven experience in a leadership role
- Customer focused approach
- Strategic and forward thinking
- Great communication skills
Required skills & experience
- Lean Management / LSS
- Legal & regulatory expertise
- English & German (verbal and written)
- MSc, qualification on quality, environmental and safety
- Pharmaceutical or medical background preferred
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application
This is a permanent position, full time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Siri Taripanah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we do not accept applications via mail. Please use the link to apply via our career site.
External agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this position.