Our client is a global manufacturing business based in the Zurich area and is seeking a Controller or equivalent to join a highly important department in one of their biggest business groups, consisting of approximately 2'200 employees. The successful candidate will support the Export and Trade Finance Department in all controlling related matters.
This is an exciting opportunity for an eager, hands-on and business savvy individual who enjoys exposure to different stakeholders in the business.
For the Head Office in the Zurich area we are looking for a
Controller - Export & Trade Finance
The ideal candidate will:
- Process Management, Controlling, Reporting and analysis of Sales and Distribution
- Creation and monitoring of the rolling cash flow as well as forecasting of global sales
- Supporting the monthly, quarterly and year end closing activities
- Business partner for management and teammates across the globe
- Responsible for the accurate implementation of accounting relevant trade finance booking processes as well as the continuous order update in SAP
- Responsible for overseeing the Implementation of the ICS guidelines in the commercial order processing
- Digitalization and optimization of existing process within the department
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration ideally with focus on controlling (University or FH)
- Minimum of four years' experience in a Controlling position (i.e. Sales, Business, Financial etc.)
- Working experience in a complex production organization is preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office and SAP skills are mandatory
- Business fluent in English
- Critical thinking and analytical skills with excellent attention to quality and detail
- Open-minded team player who is able to work with a highly versatile and multicultural team
Sofia Guidi will be at your disposal for any further information and looks forward to the delivery of your application and documents.