Celerion Switzerland AG is part of the global Celerion Inc. With our European GLP-certified bioanalytical facility located in Fehraltorf / Zürich, as a contract research organization (CRO) we are supporting the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries during the development of new drugs and products.
Due to the continued expansion of our successful bioanalytical laboratory we are looking for a
- Programming and testing of scripts with Hamilton- and Tecan-Software (Venus, EVOware)
- Strong collaboration with the R&D team and BPI’s for the development, transfer and implementation of different EIA/LCMS-bioanalytical methods in Hamilton- and Tecan systems
- Maintenance / internal check of robots hardware incl. documentation
- Training of lab staff and scientists in handling the systems
- Evaluation of solutions using the application of our ELN (Labnotes) for documentation and support of our lab processes
- Create and testing of electronic forms
- Maintenance of software configuration and data base
- Creating of work instructions and validation documents
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent in a technical or science related field (biology, bioinformatics or chemistry) or lab technician with 3 – 5 year work experience
- Experience in lab automation and liquid handling
- Familiar with programming of modern liquid handling systems (preferential Hamilton Venus or Tecan EVOware)
- Excellent IT skills (MS-Office)
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English and at least good skills in German
- Team-player, reliable, accurate, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, flexible with organizing ability
- Interesting and responsible role within a dynamic team
- ‘on the job’ training and development
- Opportunity to work on a variety of challenging projects
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Very good conditions of employment, flexible working hours
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact our HR Manager Iris Rüttimann by mail or phone +41 (0)43 355 76 76.
We would like to get to know you! Please send your complete application by post, email or directly on https://www.celerion.com/careers
Information for recruiting agencies: For this position Celerion is not willing to take any unasked applications by recruiting offices. Thanks for your understanding.