«Start something big today. Apply as»
sia Abrasives Industries AG, Frauenfeld/Switzerland is a company of the Bosch Group, responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of abrasives solutions for industrial, commercial and DIY-applications.
You contribute to growing success of our team by taking these responsibilities:
- develop and drive the assigned product portfolio and strategy of abrasives solutions for General Fabrication applications.
- work collaboratively with different main stakeholders to define and deliver sustainable, profitable growth by continuously challenging your own understanding and experiences.
- increase the business value for the assigned products product portfolio through active life-cycle-management and backlog prioritization, in accordance with the overall business strategy of the Business Team.
- bring data driven insights and clarity in order to identify and promote growth opportunities across all sales channels, brands, and regions.
Experience and knowledge:
- First relevant Product Management experience in abrasive solutions, industrial products or FMCG
- preferably previous experience in an agile setting
Personality: willingness to take decisions under uncertainty, make mistakes and learn from it.High result-orientation as well solid analytical capabilities and communication skills across various management levels
Enthusiasm: Ability to persuade, present insights, make decisions and lead the agile, cross-functional team through strong communication. Joy to build, mend, and maintain relationship in a large, and matrix complex setting organization.
Education: You have successfully completed academic studies in a technical or commercial area
Languages: Fluent in English, knowledge in other languages (especially German) would be an advantage
For any questions, please contact the responsible HR Partner Location, Manuel Wendel, via +4152 724 4296. Available for calls, daily between 04:30 and 05:00 PM CET.