FE fundinfo (Switzerland) AG is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager - Switzerland to be based in our Zurich office.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 1000 experts working from over 15+ countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
You will lead all sales in the Swiss market as part of an international team. You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as taking care of existing customers and business partners. Your strong customer orientation will help you to actively promote the "FE fundinfo" brand. By participating in customer events and trade fairs, you will represent and strengthen the brand in the region. Your ability to identify, research and close business opportunities will be the key driver of success in the Swiss market.
- Attract and acquire new customers and business partners
- Build and enhance relationships with existing clients and business partners
- Increase the brand recognition through media and business partnerships
- Lead sales promotion activities (e.g. customer events or trade fairs)
- Research market opportunities, creating and executing sales plans to deliver ambitious growth targets
- Represent Swiss requirements with many teams including marketing, product development, propositions, operations and technology
- Five years of experience in the financial services industry or SaaS industry in a business development/sales or client relationship role
- Solid knowledge of the fund industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills in German (C2) and English (C1)
- Highly customer focused, flexible and strong team player
- Responsible and independent working style, personality with a lot of initiative and drive
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Landesk, Aha, Confluence would be advantageous
- Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its segment and actively contributes to the development of the market
- A role that is varied in its responsibilities and welcomes initiative and collaboration with other motivated and experienced professionals
- The opportunity to make your mark on the success of a fast-paced entrepreneurial company that is growing rapidly internationally
- A pleasant, ambitious and professional working climate with good opportunities for further development
- A culture that is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry
- Commitment to foster an environment that welcomes individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo
- “Inclusive, supportive and rapidly developing.”
- “Multicultural environment supporting health and wellbeing of its employees.”
- “Through empowerment, trust and support I feel I'm valued, hugely supported and involved.”
- “I can attack my work in a way that works for me.”
- “Great diversity between all the teams which is interesting and enriching.”
- “FE fundinfo has always been proactive in employee welfare”
- “Positive people and a healthy work life balance”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Visit our Glassdoor profile and fefundinfo.com
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact: