Would you like to participate in audits for some of the biggest multinational companies in the world and top KPMG Global clients? Our US Accounting and Reporting Group (USARG) is actively looking for highly motivated individuals to join their team.
- Conduct integrated audits of multinational companies or Swiss subsidiaries of SEC listed companies including reporting to KPMG U.S. and other group auditors
- Audit spin-offs, disposals, opening balance sheets and acquired businesses in connection with various business combinations
- Support other transaction based projects that require US GAAP/IFRS/PCAOB and SEC reporting expertise (comfort letters, agreed-upon procedures and reviews of registration statements)
- Process financial statement conversions both to and from US GAAP
- Deliver accounting advisory and SOX advisory services to non-audit clients
- Coach Swiss-based audit teams on technical US accounting, auditing and reporting inquiries
- Conduct internal and external US GAAP and PCAOB/US GAAS training
- Highly motivated, curious and proactive team player with a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS, SEC requirements and US GAAS/PCAOB audit methodology. Knowledge of International Standards on Auditing (ISA) is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of recent integrated (PCAOB and US GAAP or PCAOB and IFRS) audit experience either with KPMG or another Big 4 firm
- U.S. CPA license or equivalent (obtaining or completed)
- Willingness to obtain IFRS accreditation, should an engagement require it
- Proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to deliver high quality services under tight deadlines
- Proficient English skills
A position in the USARG will allow you to gain valuable experience in technical accounting and auditing areas in a dynamic international setting. If you are eager to broaden your experience and improve your skill set and résumé, we can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential. Benefit from our comprehensive training both on and off the job as part of our ongoing technical and topical training curriculum, enabling new joiners at any level to increase proficiency in technical and commercial matters.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.