In this interesting role as an IAM Specialist you are part of the IT Operations Team at our headquarter in Zurich-Altstetten. You are responsible for designing, maintaining and operating our access management environment. Furthermore, you ensure that IAM procedures are aligned with business across the organization.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Responsible for developing and supporting the Bank's access management solution throughout the enterprise to meet the requirements of Cembra
- Daily operation of the IDM-solution including generating reports for audit, compliance, ad-hoc basis
- Continuous access management process improvements from a technical and financial perspective and driving evolution to meet future business demands
- Responsible for end to end process management including vendor and hosting partner
- Contributing to the innovation and project agenda by ensuring technological alignment with business, technology and service/solution selection and technical vendor selection within the access management domain
- Documentation and creation of end to end processes and procedures
- Constantly provide ideas and solutions on automating workflows, reports etc.
- Proven professional experience in similar role of at least 5 years
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
- Extensive know how in access management (Sailpoint operations & certification is a plus)
- 1-2 year years experience in project planning, IT business case development
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team
- Service and customer oriented personality who quickly and easily adapts to changing situations
- Strong English (written and spoken), German is a plus
We consider only direct applications for this role.