Wanted: Your experience in Biotechnology/Biochemistry
Our client is an internationally operating services group.
From the local Swiss subsidiary the company offers a full range of services for the (bio)pharmaceutical, High-End Food and Oil, Gas & Chemicals industry including Asset Management, Integrated Commissioning & Validation, Interim/Project Management and Process Development.
To implement one of its projects (6 months contract) in southern Switzerland (CH) our client is looking for an
- Overseeing, planning and supporting the processing and purification of mammalian cell culture
- Buffer and media preparation
- Performing manufacturing activities according to cGMP guidelines, ensuring batch execution, evaluating test results, resolving issues, troubleshooting manufacturing equipment and making recommendations for resolutions
- Responsibility to establish the required production documentation timely and with high quality, e.g. preparation of DeltaV recipes and electronic batch records
- Reviewing production documentation and working on deviations, changing requests and implementing CAPA to ensure high-quality GMP standards
- Responsible for preparing and executing SHE (Safety, Health, Environment), EM (Environmental Monitoring), as well as for operating and cleaning risk analysis for the assigned products and for the implementation and control of defined measures
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in biotechnology, biochemistry or related disciplines
- Industry experience in GMP setting / GMP understanding
- Good biotechnology expertise and/or knowledge in biotechnical engineering preferable in the area of mammalian cell culture and/or protein purification
- Fluent in German
- Good communication skills & interaction with all kinds of interfaces within the organization
- Strong team orientation
- Structured, focused and well-organized working attitude; solution-oriented
- Open-minded regarding new ideas and suggestions
- Willing and able to work shifts
As Operator (m/f/d) Downstream Process (DSP) / Upstream Process (USP) you are an integral part of the vaccine production!
You will be working for one of the world-leading biopharmaceutical companies and join a team of exceptional professionals and will get ample opportunities to show your skills.
If we have been able to draw your interest with this challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating your salary expectations and notice period, as well as the position number 3443. Please send it to: email@example.com.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Dr. Philip Wenger will be looking forward to receiving your call: 0049 211 138 66 370.
Find out more and apply now: https://www.expertalis.de/operator-dsp-usp-f-m-d-southern-switzerland/
We look forward to receiving your application!
expertalis GmbH, Königsallee 14, 40212 Düsseldorf, Tel.: +49 (0)211 1 38 66 37 0, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org