ABOUT CBRE DATA CENTER SOLUTIONS
CBRE Data Centre Solutions (DCS) is a part of the CBRE Group with over 115.000 employees worldwide and delivers fully integrated real estate, facilities and technology solutions for data centre owners, occupiers and investors across the globe. As a dedicated business line within CBRE, DCS is dedicated to solving complex challenges within every stage of the data centre lifecycle.
We provide our employees the best conditions to develop professionally and personally and to realise their full potential in the course of their career.
Join us now in Rafz (Switzerland) and bring your unique talent and skills to our Team.
The main purpose of this role is to a) deputize the Data Center Manager (m/f/d) on the existing DC and b) to actively manage the transition of our new contracted Data Center in Rafz whilst ensuring a proper mobilization as well as provide superior technical support (operational excellence, continuous improvement) during the mobilization phase. At the end of this journey you will become an own Data Center Manager (m/f/d)
- Support Data Center transitions on all aspects (technically, commercially, financially, etc.) and ensure smooth Data Center mobilisations
- Provide professional support to our Data Center
- Manage operational excellence across the sites and make sure that contractual commitments are met and exceeded
- Ensure a proper service delivery on site and drive continuous improvement & operational excellence on site
- Drive profitability and turnover, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender
- Lead, guide, advice, coach and directly support the several teams, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment andrecognition/reward
- Sustainable staffing of our Data Center with competent teams incl. a effective succession planning
- Implement and properly apply appropriate control systems geared to meet our statutory, policy and contractual commitments
- Maintaining relationships with our key clients and proving a high level of service focus covering all operational activities
- Identify opportunities for the strategic development of the contract
- Proper application of health and safety working conditions according our client´s and our own health & safety policies and make sure theprocesses are effectively implemented and reviewed across our teams, subcontractors
- Apply effective business communication through advisory, review/reporting (mailings) and leadership to the team (internal) and management
We are looking for a forward-looking and committed personality who is characterized in this area of work by a team-oriented and very precise way of working. You have a strong service orientation and also have the following requirements:
- Proven track record in a management role which has included responsibility for service, culture, people and business growth
- Previous experience in Data Centres / critical infrastructures is crucially important
- Industry knowledge in critical environment and/or data centre environments and one or more of the following: M&E, facilities management, projects, building services
- Stout experience in dealing with a range of people from junior to senior level including site employees, suppliers and customers
- Enthused by a fast paced, high growth environment with the affinity to work in a matrix organisation
- Results focused with the drive to grow the business
- Relevant technical degree as Electrician (m/f/d) or Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) or equivalent
- Good understanding of electrical maintenance necessary
- Commercial awareness / Business acumen should be self-explanatory
- Ability to understand commercial and financial metrics is necessary incl. good organization skills and an "eye" for details
- Experience in internal and external client management
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants (m/f/d) should be highly motivated and self-confident
- High degree of integrity and sincerity
- Excellent presentation skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Business fluency in both German and English
OUR BENEFITS - CONVINCING
Do you need more good reasons? Please take a look at our recent won awards:
- Future-proof job opportunity with a true development guarantee at the world´s largest supplier for fully integrated Data Center services
- International working environment with inspiring cross-border career opportunities
- TOP trainings with internationally recognized state-of-the-art certifications
- Attractive salaries with an annual salary assessment/increase + good bonuses, pension and insurance programmes and other good social benefits
- Creative working culture with challenging responsibilities and a high level of autonomy
- DIVERSITY, OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY and WORK-LIFE BALANCE are practiced values!
- Data Center Company of the Year 2023 (DCS Awards)
- Data Centre Service Provider of the Year 2022 (Datacloud Global Awards)
- Data Centre Managed Services Vendor of the Year 2022 (DCS Awards)
- Commitment to Diversity and Talent Development Award 2022 (Datacloud Global Awards)
- Best Employer for Training 2022 (WOMEN in TECH Employer Awards)
HAVE WE AROUSED YOUR INTEREST?
If yes, please submit your application documents (CV, selected certificates, no cover letter necessary) incl. your availability and salary expectations via our application system. Please refer to the ref.-no. 141941 in your application.
For the sake of the environment, we kindly ask you to apply exclusively via e-Mail and to refrain from post applications.