For its biotechnology partner based in canton of Geneva, Kelly Scientific is looking for a
Purchasing Manager (FR/ ENG)
Permanent position - 100%
The main role of the Purchasing Manager is to establish a procurement chain that will ensure all goods and services are obtained at the required value and with optimal terms to secure the company business and always with a view of continuous improvement (flows and costs). The Purchasing Manager is responsible for the sourcing and negotiation of the contracts with external suppliers, for Pharma Generic business and Consumer Health Division.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies for ongoing or new materials, services and Forwarding agents
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms. RFI /RFQ issuance and negotiation.
- Follow the market price trends and make sure the company gets competitive prices.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks related to purchasing activities to secure the company business and ensure its competitiveness.
- Participate to the process of new API suppliers' qualification.
- Seek and partner with reliable suppliers, and compliant with Quality requirements: initial discussion, contract and price negotiation, new opportunity discussion.
- Responsible for contracts management in close collaboration with Legal department safeguarding the company interests: Contracts' requests, review and follow up.
- BRM internal / external preparation - Data gathering & analysis.
- Creation and maintenance of purchasing prices (API and DP production) in X3, ensuring a secure and reliable ordering process.
- Proven working experience as Purchasing employee for at least 10 years
- Hands on experience in budgeting and purchasing management
- University degree or professional diploma in Supply Chain Management, logistics or Business Administration
- Has excellent English communication skills, both in written and spoken
- Adept in using MS Office tools & ERP System
VOTRE CONTACT KELLY
Mr Aymeric Shimamungu
Life Sciences Consultant
Kelly Scientific Geneva