Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For EMEA headquarters in Zug (Switzerland), we are looking for a:
Responsible for the sourcing support/financial planning functions. Primary role is to support the sourcing group globally by driving fact-based decision making processes. Perform insightful analysis to drive cost improvements by understanding the broad sourcing & supplier manufacturing perspective and the financial processes that support it.
Responsible to implement and maintain in-house developed IT system to allow Category Buyers have full spend, contract, KPI visibility by plant, category, subcategories, business units, monitor forecast (actuals/factual) facilitate budget process, track savings in pipeline, align with finance validations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating and analysing historical and forecasted spend to identify and evaluate strategic sourcing opportunities across multiple commodities and subcategories
- Evaluate existing supplier delivery, cost, and quality performance through the development and maintenance of a supplier scorecard
- Facilitate necessary reporting and analyse, report internal metrics. Drives savings and supply chain improvements (e.g. lead-time, lot sizes) in order to realize best purchasing prices
- Perform cost structure and value stream analysis to drive value by providing visibility to the sourcing team to identify cost saving opportunities
- Support e-Auction Projects
- Liaises with global sourcing organization, actively participates in global souring projects and initiatives
- Responsible to manage and maintain in-house developed IT system
- Allow Category buyers have full spend visibility by plant, category, subcategories, business units, create,
- Provide visibility to the sourcing team on contract coverage and renewal needs through the contract management module
- Monitor forecast (actuals/factual) as well as budget, currencies, escalations/de-escalations
- Track savings in pipeline, forecast and booked clusters, align with finance validations.
- Facilitate the budget process through automated Budget Forecast system
- Maintain automated backorder bottleneck identification and the automated KPI reporting System
- Monitor vendor capacity and supply, facilitate sourcing decisions
- Liaise with business partners from IT, Accounts payable, Finance, Supply Chain to understand IT landscape/process improvements and changes. Define and align Sourcing IT toolset requirements and roadmap (supplier portal, cloud collaboration tools, KPI dashboard, supplier scorecards) to the corporate roadmap.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics with relevant job experience is a big advantage
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a data analyst or business analyst is required. Also, required is a strong track record with proven results demonstrating a highly collaborative style at a Manager level with experience leading a souring team across multiple countries in EMEA and Globally
- MS Word, Excel, and strong MS Office skills are a must
- Willingness to work with imperfect fragmented data
- Strong and proven experience in design of enhancements / customized tools based on multiple ERP systems SAP R/3 knowledge and SAP Ariba is an asset
- Knowledge in data modelling relational databases (MySQL or similar) and data analysis tools
- Experience or interest in web application development
- Experience in PHP web application frameworks (Yii2 or Laravel) is an asset
- Profound English and German language skills, any other European languages are considered an advantage.
- Strong Organisation & planning skills. Must be able to work independently with little direction in regards to IT enhancements and in a collaborative interacting way with the sourcing team and group of lead buyers.
This dynamic Job position has a willingness to travel - not more than 5% worldwide
If you seize this opportunity, you will be able to develop your international experience and be a part of a great and truly global team.Zimmer offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application through the following LINK.
Note: CV`s rom HR agancies are wecome