Data Scientist (f/m)
Data Scientist (f/m)
Die LGT ist die weltweit grösste Private Banking und Asset Management Gruppe im Besitz einer Unternehmerfamilie. Als
Family Office des Fürstenhauses von Liechtenstein überzeugen wir Sie mit langjähriger Erfahrung in der Verwaltung
In the course of our strategic corporate development and Data Management & Analytics initiative, we are looking for a
committed and talented Data Scientist (f/m), who is passionate in leveraging data insights for the good of LGT and its
clients. Together in a young, highly motivated team and in cooperation with internal and external partners, you will
help to build the promising data infrastructure and knowledge base for intelligent data and information management,
reporting services and AI solutions based on LGTs Enterprise Knowledge Graph (EKG).
What are your duties?
In this position, you will take on the following tasks:
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Knowledge Graph Engineers, Data & IT Architects, DataOps Engineers and Software
Engineers to architect, design, develop, implement and deploy ontology-centric / graph-based data & analytics services
within the realm of private banking and asset management.
- Drive, execute and further develop diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics to support data-driven
business decision making and uncover insights. Develop innovative solutions using advanced data analytics based on LGTs
Enterprise Knowledge Graph.
- Develop libraries and analytical ML/DL tools aimed at mapping diverse banking data domains into specialized
knowledge graphs. Setup near real-time and batching data pipeline and build reliable dataset with graph database for
- Develop and apply domain knowledge of LGTs businesses and data to shape the data & analytics road map.
- Prepare and deliver insight presentations and action recommendations and communicate complex material in simple
terms. Guide business partners on the interpretation, implications and use of analytic results.
- Review working practices and ensure compliance with legal requirements (e.g. GDPR) and data ethics standards.
What can you bring to the team?
- Bachelor degree or higher education in computer science, data science, applied mathematics, economics, statistics,
engineering or related field of study or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Deep understanding and experience building models using Machine Learning & Optimization methods such as:
Linear/Non-Linear/Integer programming, Deep Learning, GBM, Hidden Markov Models, SVM, Regression (Generalized linear
models), MLE, Time-series analysis, Signal Processing, Tree based models.
- Demonstrated industry experience applying the above methods to complex business problems thereby generating insights
and providing best in class customer-driven solutions.
- Familiarity with a range of methodologies and graph-based techniques (e.g. DataOps, Reasoning) are preferred.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus.
- Pleasant and winning appearance paired with a high level of communication and consulting competence
- Ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability on assigned tasks driving execution through
- Entrepreneurial drive, excellent problem-solving skills and ability to apply critical judgment coupled with sound
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online Bewerbung.
Für weitere Auskünfte stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung.
LGT Financial Services AG
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Bank AG
+423 235 1555