Nestlé Business Excellence - Communication Intern Focus on visual
Nestlé Business Excellence - Communication Intern
Focus on visual
"I want to achieve great things and I want them to be noticed"
Nestec S.A, Vevey, Switzerland Defined period of time contract (12 months)
Starting date : asap act. rate 100%
We are currently looking for a NBE Communication Intern to support the global Nestlé Business Excellence Communication team in achieving key communications objectives through the following deliverables.
- Support the NBE Communication team to define and implement a communication strategy and a plan in accordance with key projects focusing on visuals
- Develop visual element to leverage key communication campaigns
- Create PowerPoint presentation for Senior Leaders
- Develop visual materials to support key initiatives
- Support planning of event including agenda, presentation support
- Coordinate room booking and set up for filming
- Support live events such as webcasts that are broadcasted worldwide
- Develop short video highlights from live webcasts and conferences
- Develop content for the Nest, including visuals to support the news article and NBE newsletters with an original design
- Support other site master to maximize the use of the Nest (Nestlé intranet)
- Create infographics to simplify key messages and short videos in motion design
- Edit video messages
- Currently involved in Bachelor or Master degree
- Good knowledge of Adobe creative suite and Microsoft Office 2013 (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Excellent PowerPoint and intranet editing (Sharepoint 2013) Basic HTML skills
- Experience in video production or editing) - InDesign/ Photoshop
- Excellent level in English
- Ability to adapt in a challenging environment
- Good innovation and creative mindset
Show us that you demonstrate high level of creativity and a strong service orientation. Furthermore, your autonomy and your team spirit attitude are what will set you apart among the other candidates. If you are interested about this positon, please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey