We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Financial Crime Analytics team is looking for you!
We are currently expanding our dedicated Financial Crime Analytics team and are seeking talented, highly motivated and innovative practitioners with expertise in the area of financial crime and/or analytics to be based in Switzerland.
The Financial Crime Analytics team is part of Deloitte Forensic, ranked one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. Deloitte Forensic assists clients across a broad spectrum of industries by providing specialist advice relating to fraud, anti-corruption, AML and regulatory investigations. Our work frequently involves highly sensitive engagements, which gain regulatory scrutiny and media attention.
Meet the Forensics team!
Work you will do
Our Financial Crime Analytics team advises our clients on how to prevent and detect financial crime. In your new role, you will use your data analytics skills to enable this. You will advise your clients on how leading advanced data analysis techniques can help fight financial crime and control risks. You will assist clients in designing and constructing data analysis, and report to your Deloitte supervisor, as well as your clients. You will be working in a fast growing team, with great development opportunities. You can expect to be involved in a wide variety of tasks, including:
- Responding to internal and external investigations, regulatory enquiries and disputes;
- Optimizing the Target Operating Model as well as Control Frameworks;
- Defining Transaction Monitoring, Conflict of Interest & Client Risk Scoring, Sanctions, Adverse media and other financial crime solutions; and
- Performing Front to Back diagnostics & validation of financial crime surveillance models and operating models in order to establish a strategic set-up.
We believe data is at the heart of prevention and detection of misconduct and financial crime. Therefore, we employ a dedicated Financial Crime Analytics team, composed of analytics professionals combining profound data science capabilities with experience and knowledge in the field of Financial Crime. Speaking the language of Forensic, we are capable of applying advanced analytics techniques to develop and apply new solutions to Forensic problems. We add value to many organizations through more effective and efficient investigations, advisory work that is innovative and considers the next strategic level, and by tackling data issues that obstruct the combat of financial crime.
Joining our team is a unique opportunity to develop your career within a team of specialists combining a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. You will learn from them and you will become one of them.
- University Degree, ideally a Master in Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Economics, Law, or other related majors
- Valuable experience in form of internships or relevant work in a professional services firm, preferably within the financial services industry or as part of a FinTech, preferably in FinCrime-related topics
- Previous experience in the area of FinCrime, particularly in topics related to KYC, Anti-Money Laundering, FATCA, AEI, Transaction Monitoring as well as Client Risk Scoring is welcome but not a prerequisite
- Existing knowledge in coding / analytics and related languages is preferred but not a must
- An interest to acquire technical skills in programming languages as well as data query languages is welcome for applications with non-technical background
- Strong business acumen, integrity, analytical and conceptual skills, and ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- Strong communication and excellent organizational and collaboration skills
- Technically minded, curious, with a keen eye for detail and a natural affinity for problem solving.
- Challenged by taking on responsibility and have the skill to deliver quality results in a timely manner
- The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be willing to travel when required
- Fluent in English. German and/or French is an advantage
How you will grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deloitte's culture and benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centred, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in understanding more about Financial Crime Analytics, you can find further information on our Deloitte Financial Crime Analytics website.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.