Controller Service Operations
permanent, 80 - 100%
Start: by arrangement
Bühler is a global leader in manufacturing equipment to produce food, feed, and advanced material, sustainably feeding and moving the world every day. Our global Service Business is growing and transforming, and we are looking for a motivated and experienced Global Services Operations Controller to contribute to our mission: "Partnering for better Outcomes".
Are you proactive, business-oriented and data driven person with the ambition to standardize and multiply solutions to support our service operations leaders? Then this is the right challenge for you!
- Support the implementation of Bühler's Service strategy on operational level to enable the Regions in achieving the Group growth targets and operational goals
- Lead Services Operations Controlling by managing the interfaces between the Regions and Businesses, while supporting the Global Services Organization to drive Value Stream performance
- Develop tools and reports to operationally plan and drive the Services business on all levels
- Establish and manage Value Streams performance in Services according to the established global financial management standards
- Introduce and further develop strategic and operational controlling processes, and tools to drive improvements in global service network
- Continuously improve the efficiency along the Value Streams with the Regional organizations and Service leadership teams
- Support the budgeting process bottom-up and top-down to product key level, and deploy frontloaded targets to region/country level
- Provide ad-hoc analyses and recommendations to the Operations Management to make good and timely decisions
- Collaborate closely with Head of Finance Global Services, Corporate Accounting & Controlling, as well as with the regional controlling
- Bachelor's degree or comparable education in finance/controlling/accounting or similar
- Experience in operations controlling, preferably in services business in the capital goods industry
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Change and stakeholder management experience, including handling conflicts in a professional and effective manner
- Organizational, planning, and implementation skills including project management
- Effective in operating in a complex matrix organization
- Good IT know-how such as SAP, Hyperion, etc.
- Advanced in English (written and spoken)
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Home office, Attractive insurance coverage, Good connections with public transport, Premium for special occasions, Profit-sharing
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Questions? We're happy to help!