This is an unique opportunity to assume responsibility in an IT security leadership role in a fast-moving company! We are looking for a strong individual and passionate leader to start as
Information Security Manager (m/f/d)
What you will do:
- managing and be accountable for the comprehensive cyber security and IT risk management for the entire company (incl. AutoScout24, ImmoScout24, FinanceScout24, anibis.ch)
- own and drive the IT security strategy; work cross functional to create security policies, requirements and guidelines; define, implement and monitor IT security related processes.
- strengthen the information security and risk management mindset across the entire company, incl. top management.
- manage the Scout24 bug bounty programs
- manage and report on security incidents and leads corresponding task forces (CERT)
- participate in meetings of the Data Protection board
- provide regularly updates to the Scout24 executive board about the Scout24 security posture, security policy updates, implementation plans and priorities of security measures
- manage security related missions and initiatives across all Scout24 business units
- organize security tests and audits of Scout24 businesses are conducted
- be accountable for business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- support development teams in best DevSecOps practices
- help with the evaluation of security tools for development and IT operations
- ensure that all customer and company data has a Data Owner and is handled according the DSGVO
- work with internal and external partners/suppliers to ensure that employees receive adequate security sensitivity training.
- collaborate with information security officers of other companies
- support the fraud prevention team in their investigations and remediation
- report to the CIO
Do you have ...
- 3+ years as information security officer/manager with security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM) plus 5+ year experience in relevant IT security jobs
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent with years of relevant experience
- Software development background
- Solid knowledge and experience in network- and system engineering
- Good sense of business context
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized and focused in a dynamic environment
- Solid English and German skills
Are you ...
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Experienced in leading projects
- Used to lead as an influencer
*****You will be working in our Zurich or Flamatt office (only 10 minutes from Berne) and travel at least 2-3 times to the other location******
We are looking forward to your application!
Tel. +41 79 911 44 32
Get to know us
We offer a challenging and interesting job in a dynamic environment. We encourage development and training opportunities and we provide a workplace in a new office building with staff restaurant and fitness room, as well as cultivating an informal and straightforward working atmosphere.