Project Manager Machine Logic Harmonization
permanent, 80 - 100%
Start: immediately or by arrangement
Based on our automation strategy 2025, we build up a group-wide PLC Software framework to leverage synergies and drive innovation. Are you a project manager with experience in software engineering and looking for a new challenge? Are you willing to take over the group-wide PLC Software framework for machines project, manage all its stakeholders, and lead it to success?
- Drive the group-wide PLC Software Framework for the machine platform in alignment with the business product owners and the software architects.
- Ensure the continuous development and improvement of the group-wide PLC Software Framework and build up a strong associated community.
- Ensure secure software product development and therefore follow ISO 27001 and IEC 62443 regulations. Drive collaboration and conduct workshops to foster a common sense on group level
- Responsible for guidelines of the implementation projects
- Manage all its stakeholders, such as automation heads, product manager, and management
- Manage and account for project progress and budget
- Identify optimizations in cooperation with the business
- Development of process and system documentation
- Prepare and lead the group-wide Steering Committee
- Completed (business) computer science studies (FH, ETH, or university) or Basic technical training with further education, e.g., business IT specialist, etc.
- Comprehensive project management experience is required
- Comprehensive understanding of industrial application and platform development, Agile methodologies and Secure Development (ISO 27001) process knowledge an advantage
- Good knowledge of software development processes and object-oriented principles
- Basic understanding of PLC software development based on IEC 61131 languages.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Applies project management methods to complete projects successfully
- Understands how to proceed in a systematic/methodical manner
- Strong process thinking, conceptual skills, analytical thinking skills
- Works independently and has a high level of quality awareness
- Sees himself as a service provider and maintains good relations with clients and suppliers
- Knowledge of automated testing is an advantage
- Experience with handling/rolling out of group-wide platforms
- Has the ability to gain an overview quickly; understands how to analyze situations and propose workable solutions
- Can collaborate with different teams across departments, is helpful
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Persistence, has the ability to convince and has a healthy amount of assertiveness
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Part-time hours, Flexitime, Home office, Employer-funded pension plan, Health-care program, Attractive insurance coverage, Company physician, Canteen, Parking area, Good connections with public transport, Coaching, Training, Employee benefits and discounts, Employee events, Profit-sharing, Seniority bonus
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications, Reference list
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We're happy to help!