It is an exciting time at Deloitte Switzerland as we continue in our agile journey within Human Resources. Against a business context that is rapidly evolving, we are building an HR environment that mirrors this.
Going agile essentially means that we are becoming more client-centric as we build a service mind-set and incorporate digital trends.
Going agile also means that we will change how we work together, much more in temporary cross-functional teams with rapid prototyping, stand-up meetings and sprints. All of this with the aim to deliver a best in class experience for our people. Next to your functional competence, we will pay special attention to an "agile mind-set".
Deloitte strives to solve clients' most complex problems, and we believe it is our people who make Deloitte one of the best places to work, learn and grow. Our collective People & Purpose (HR) department plays a key role in this.
How you can make an impact
As a Project Manager for Digital & Transformation Business Operations in our People & Purpose team, you are leading projects and supporting colleagues from various HR fields with the set-up and change in business operations programmes.
We are looking for someone with an interest in operational HR processes and client-centric services and is motivated to help us digitize, integrate and optimize them.
In this role you will:
- Deploy state-of-the-art people technologies focused on creating productivity and simplicity of experience through unified engagement platforms
- Lead projects in all stages of the transformation lifecycle from assessment, design, planning and execution
- Create project deliverables, review and recommendation reports and implementation roadmaps
- Use our global methodologies to design and deliver on strategies and programs to drive people-led transformation initiatives
- Be a key team member in liaising with stakeholders, conducting interviews and contributing to workshops and meetings
- Be able to create change management journeys in a meaningful, impactful and powerful way with the help of innovative and user-centric stakeholder engagement, communications, learning and adoption tactics, techniques, tools, create stories and moments that matter
- Lead change management efforts in a way that creates a shared understanding of the transformation journey and generates buy-in from all employees
- Collaborate closely with counterparts in the North-South-Europe (NSE) region and exchange on best practises and align on mid- to long-term HR technology roadmaps
- You will help our People & Purpose (HR) team rapidly experiment, test and, if it makes sense, deploy programs, in close cooperation with other colleagues from the People & Purpose team
- You will analyse diverse sources of data and provide insightful recommendations for the development of people solutions connected to the use of HR technology
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in a relevant field (Bachelor's degree or preferably an advanced degree)
- You have at least five years of experience in a professional services firm and you have held several full-time programme and project management roles (either leading or supporting)
- You have solid knowledge of (agile) programme and project management methods and tools
- Experience in supporting or navigating complex change management programmes for digital HR transformation programs
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- Fluency in English and German, French is a benefit
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and able to make well-informed decisions to achieve desired results.
- You embody our culture of agile through your attitude and interactions.
- You consider feedback as a gift and will enjoy every opportunity to learn.
- You are results driven and are comfortable asking challenging questions and seeking out-of-the box ideas.
- You exude curiosity about our business and learning agility and resilience come naturally to you.
- You value inclusion, diversity of opinions and people and are at your best collaborating in a team.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated People & Purpose team in our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the
future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.