Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and size
We are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to strengthen our Procurement team in Dübendorf. You will work in an international and dynamic environment and will work closely with other functional areas and stakeholders within Huawei Technologies Switzerland AG. You are expected to proactively identify and initiate internal improvements as well as to broaden responsibilities beyond the job description.
- Conduct the supplier selection for specified categories and projects, ensure strategies are consistent with company procurement procedures requirements and the mission of the procurement organization
- Analyze total ownership costs, and conduct cost/price discussions or negotiations
- Supporting on the new project bidding to customer, work with suppliers and internal team, provide the applicable & competitive procurement prices to bidding team and disclosure the delivery risks
- Routine supplier management and establish strong supplier relationships
- Assist procurement director on the team escalation of procurement capability
- 3+ years’ experience in procurement within the ICT field is a must
- Strong understanding of the wireless/wireline network I&C technology field
- Experienced of supplier qualification, selection, negotiation, etc.
- Work experience in telecom operators, vendors or subcontractors is preferred
- Familiar with the Swiss local telecom market, especially in the service procurement field
- Strong ability to learn, self-management skills and the ability to work independently
- High flexibility and able to manage multiple tasks, being target oriented and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization.
- Fluency in English and German is a must, any other language is an advantage
Interested? Please send us your documents in English. Only applications with an English CV attached are considered for this position.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in Switzerland.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted.
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.