About Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Idorsia Ltd is reaching out for more - We have more ideas, we see more opportunities and we want to help more patients.
In order to achieve this, we will develop Idorsia into one of Europes leading biopharmaceutical company, with a strong scientific core.
Headquartered in Switzerland - a European biotech hub - Idorsia is specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules, to transform the horizon of therapeutic options. Idorsia has a broad portfolio of innovative drugs in the pipeline, an experienced team, a fully-functional research center, and a strong balance sheet the ideal constellation to bringing R&D efforts to business success.
Idorsia was listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker symbol: IDIA) in June 2017 and has over 600 highly qualified specialists dedicated to realizing our ambitious targets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Statistical Programmerto join our team !
- Develops programs and generates Tables, Listings and Figures for trial or project specific reports and statistical analyses in agreement with trial documentation and guidelines from the trial programmer and/or the statistician.
- In agreement with the trial programmer and/or statistician, designs and implements trial and/ or project analysis data sets, including data derivations and data mapping.
- Performs and documents quality control (QC) activities as per company standard operating procedures (SOPs), working practices and guidance from the trial programmer.
- Delivers listings, summary reports and figures to the trial programmer and/ or the statistician as per the reporting event timelines.
- Maintains up-to-date documentation for the programs, metadata, data sets, reports and analyses that are under his/her responsibility, files all relevant trial documents in the eTMF.
- Supports the implementation of computerized systems/subsystems and tools that facilitate the reporting and documentation of statistical analyses.
- Complies with ICH-GCP regulations and company SOPs.
- University degree (or equivalent) preferably in mathematics, informatics or other scientific discipline
- Good knowledge of programming in SAS (at minimum SAS base, SAS macro)
- Basic knowledge of R, knowledge of other programming languages and of data management principles and tools is an asset
- Understanding of statistical concepts in clinical trials (descriptive statistics, classical hypothesis testing, etc.)
- Understanding of CDISC data models, especially SDTM and ADaM
- Ability to analyze problems and formulate ideas in a structured and logical manner
- Must be able to work according to operating procedures, specifications and timelines
- Previous experience in statistical programming, especially in a pharmaceutical company or a clinical research organization (CRO) is an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work independently with commitment to achieve common goals
What Idorsia offers
- Exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our dynamic organization
- A collaborative and solution-oriented environment where you can make a difference
- An innovative and open culture in a truly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
Work Location: Allschwil- Basel Area
Business Area: Global Clinical Development - Biometry
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 2271
If you are interested, please click on apply now.
Please be informed that if you are selected for this position, your employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening process, of which you would be informed in greater detail in due course.
Please note Idorsia operates a strictly-controlled list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed Master Service Agreement in place with Idorsia all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals (including any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies) are considered the property of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals and are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement or referral fees.