- You plan, install and configure complex networks (WAN/LAN/WLAN/DMZ/VPN).
- You are responsible for the implementation of projects in the field of network infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of installed solutions
- You create documentation of network and system audits.
- You supervise the network.
- You ensure the firewall configuration including IPSec VPN.
- You are ready to help out in user support.
- You bring along a basic education in computer science and a corresponding network education in the IT area (Cisco CCNP or CCNA).
- You have four or more years of experience in a similar position.
- For you more than just letters: Cisco IOS/ IOS-XE, routing, switching, STP, Layer2 security.
- You have firewall expertise.
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
- You have an active and solution-oriented way of working.
- You are a team player and like to communicate and coordinate with customers and colleagues.
And Zühlke Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you networked innovation and the security of a long international success story. We offer an attractive service package, modern workplaces and the shared passion to give our best every day!
Please upload your documents using the "Apply Now" button. Unfortunately, applications by e-mail cannot be accepted.