Are you committed and business-minded with great analytical skills? Are you customer-centric and target oriented? Take the opportunity to be part of a stimulating and international environment. FlexLink is a global provider of factory automation, transforming production to smart flow. We always seek the next step to widen the horizon for both the individual and the company. Are you ready to ignite your potential and become part of tomorrow’s smart factory makers?
As Country Manager, you will be responsible for growing the Sales and overall profitability of FL Switzerland as well as leading and managing the unit (around 25 people). Ensuring the implementation of our corporate strategy and driving business development will be key in achieving our targets. The 2019 generated revenue was about 4 MCHF. You will be based at our regional HQ in Wollerau, Switzerland, and report directly to the Chief Sales Officer of FlexLink.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Managing and taking responsibility for the P&L, performance and sales of your unit
- Leading and supporting your team of direct reports, driving them towards reaching our targets
- Hold a leading role towards key accounts with responsibility for fulfillment, negotiations and project management
- Responsibility for developing and implementing the business plan and strategies for new product launches at a local level
- Developing and executing the local marketing and sales plan and continuously improving the organizational efficiency
- Engineering background is preferred, but not a must
- At least three years of experience managing high performance and innovative teams in a global medium-sized company
- Solid understanding of production flow solutions
- Having a deep understanding in value-based selling and sales management
- Availability to travel in Switzerland (about 50% of the time)
- Fluent in German and English, French is desirable
- Leadership, Change management and Intercultural awareness
Working at FlexLink
As a part of the dynamic and inspiring work environment at FlexLink, you have every opportunity to grow – in all aspects.
You will be a member of a prosperous and innovative company with collaborative teams that will inspire you to ignite your potential and expand your horizons.
FlexLink is the industry leader in material flow solutions. Working closely with customers all over the world, we provide the industry with innovative, optimizing solutions for trouble-free operations.
Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has subsidiaries in 27 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2019, FlexLink achieved a turnover of EUR 260 million with 1,150 employees.
FlexLink is part of Coesia, a privately-owned innovation-based industrial and packaging solutions Group, consisting of 21 companies, specializing in automated machinery and industrial process solutions. In 2019, the Coesia Group had a turnover of more than EUR 2 billion with over 9,000 employees.
Join the team!
Interviews will be held continuously. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible via our recruitment platform.
External recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this recruitment.