Writing the future. Together. Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow. By joining Avaloq,…
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Presales, Architecture and Consulting team is the branch unit within Global Platform Engineering and Delivery in charge of providing support to the Bid and Offering division, providing the best in class technical solution that fits with the business requirements received from an ITO standpoint. We are a global team, mainly based in Switzerland, but we’ve to take care of all the Avaloq Service Center worldwide (Singapore, Germany, Switzerland, more to come soon). We’re also heavily involved in clients and prospects presentations to expose and clarify the IT technology used and the foreseen setup to ensure SLA and KPI of the solutions.
- Assessing existing systems to ensure they meet business requirements
- Monitoring the security of existing business systems
- Predicting and overseeing infrastructure or software upgrades based on business needs
- Technical direction of new system implementations
- Creating detailed project plans for new system designs and roll outs
- Reporting on project deployments
What you need
- Master’s Degree in information technology or equivalent with 5-10 years’ experience in IT Architecture
- Proven communication, negotiation and client orientation skills
- Strong analytical skills and end-to-end view as well as strategic thinking and time management
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal). German, French or Italian are an advantage.
You will get extra points for the following
- TOGAF 9 certification will be a plus
- Experience in banking sector and/or system integrator
- Sparx Enterprise Architect knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge on cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba)
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Place of work
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Cornelius Rothhaus, Talent Acquisition Professional