Following this claim, POLYMETRA offers integral and high-quality solutions around the borehole for reliable underground exploration. From in-situ testing in boreholes in the fields of hydrogeology, rock stress and deformation, to gyro trajectory and groundwater monitoring systems: Across Europe, experts rely on POLYMETRA for accurate interpretation and characterization with high economic value.
To complement our team we are looking for a
- exciting and varied national / international activities in a small team
- high degree of independence and freedom of initiative
- integration into a multidisciplinary and cross-branch network
- internal and external training and skill development
- a modern infrastructure and advantageous employment conditions
- And yes: passion and dedication for what we do is our DNA.
Your area of responsibility
- plan, organize and lead demanding In-situ-testing campaigns
- conducting of various in-situ-tests in boreholes, such as
- hydrogeological tests with packer systems
- stress- and strain measurements of various rock type
- high-precision trajectory surveys with gyroscopes
- advanced data analysis and reporting of conducted measurements
- equipment preparation & maintenance for in-situ-testing campaigns
- Design of in-situ testing components and manufacturing supervision
- project acquisition and dedicated customer care
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Earth sciences or related subject matter
- min. 5 year experience in in-situ-testing and related downhole tools
- solid, hands-on experience in job related field works
- independent and agile project management is one of your strongholds
- attention to details and strong analytical skills are core competencies
- dedication to uncompromising customer satisfaction
- mechanical skills are a strong plus
- fluent in German and English orally and in writing is a must. French is a plus.
- as a winning character, you distinguish yourself through your ability to work in a passionate team with a high degree of independence and reliability
Interested in joining our team?
Mr. Marc Pesendorfer, Managing Director, will be happy to take care of your application or answer your questions under ph. +41 44 825 0555 / firstname.lastname@example.org