The University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland Valais (HES-SO Valais-Wallis) has over 2,800 students. Through research and innovation, it contributes to economic and social development and the creation of jobs. The new Energypolis campus, home to the School of Engineering, EPFL and modern start-ups, is an innovative ecosystem for education and research. Why not come and join us!
The School of Engineering of the HES-SO Valais-Wallis is currently looking for a
for the Institute of Systems Engineering
- Carry out an R&D project for a company in the field of energy for mobility
- Formulate inks, print and perform electrochemical characterization of electrodes
- Work and test porous materials
- Produce scientific documentation related to their activity
- PhD in science in the field of physical chemistry, with a background in electrochemistry and analytical chemistry
- Expertise with “flashlight chemistry”, and more specifically with “print-light synthesis” methods
- Work experience in ink formulation, milling and dispersion techniques, screen printing, inkjet printing and electrocatalysis
- Skilled with Dimatix DMP, Ceradrop printer combined with NovaCentrix PulseForge and Autolab potentiostat
- Ability to perform SEM, Raman, XPS, FTIR, DLS, XRD, GC/MS, and surface tension measurements
- Knowledge of laser ablation
- Autonomous, ability to work in a team
- Networking skills and ability to develop scientific and industrial partnerships
- Very good knowledge of English
Place of work Sion
Starting date as soon as possible
For further information please contact Mathieu Soutrenon, Professor UAS (email@example.com).
Please submit your application including resume online on our website www.hevs.ch/job by 6 October 2022. Only online applications will be considered.