Medical Device Technical Expert - Human Factor vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharma sector.
- 5+ years of working experience in applying Human Factors Engineering and usability to medical devices development if possible in the pharmaceutical industry
- Expertise with risk management activities, in developing and documenting Human Factors activities for medical devices as required by regulation and in project and program management
- Experience in developing apps, software or industrial design and in managing user studies
- Excellent understanding and knowledge on applying Human Factors Engineering processes to medical device development from concept generation to health authority submission
- Higher degree in engineering, ergonomics, psychology, human factors, usability, user interface design, industrial design, graphic design or any related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing human factors support through the whole product development lifecycle including user needs identification, development of user profiles and use scenarios and other
- Planning and executing formative and summative user studies, reporting and presenting design recommendations to the project team either using external vendors or using internal facilities
- Creating instruction for Use and User Interface
- Performing anthropometric, biomechanical, ergonomic and systems safety analyses, identifying and assessing risk in product development
- Proposing design optimization of the developed product
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.