Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, freeskiing, surfing, beach, volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Brand Communication team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
Social Media Team Leader (F/M) 100%
In this position you will lead the Social Media Team coordinating all Social Media activities worldwide. You will be responsible for the management and development of our social media channels to support Swatch Digital Marketing strategy, increase our customer's engagement and provide thought-leadership on best social media practices and next-generation digital trends.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Social Media budget planning, define, measure and reach ROI
- Manage external agencies and partners,
- Measure and optimize the performance of all digital investments based on online and offline sales goals,
- Collaborate with Swatch worldwide subsidiaries and agents for digital guidelines, budget allocation, consistent global messages and localization,
- Define global social media strategy and guideline and manage contents, communities and investments across over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, WeChat, Weibo accounts worldwide,
- Coordinate and dispatch the content strategy through the different channels,
- Create and coordinate social media concepts and engaging activations for the Swatch community,
- Collaborate with VP Marketing, Head of Brand Communications and Head of Brand Image on creative concepts,
- Support local markets in all social media management questions,
- Implement social media listening tools to monitor online conversations, and identify social media relevant trends,
- Establish a Swatch key social media team between HQ and SG subsidiaries,
- Measure, analyse and report on quantitative and qualitative metrics.
Besides your fun, positive and creative personality, you bring 3-5 years' experience in agencies or online international retail companies in a similar position. You have good understanding in the different fields of online marketing such as online ad campaigns, social media, email marketing etc...
Passionate about telling stories, new trends and the latest in social media innovation, you possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail. You bring strong experience in sponsored postings and targeting, and know how to manage a budget for content promotion on social channels. You bring ability to manage multiple projects involving coordination with various departments both internally and externally.
Your knowledge and understanding of technology is paired with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, keeping tight deadlines and coordinating with various internal and external business partners.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English. German and/or French is a plus.
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne
Human Resources Management