At nemensis ag, we have connected thousands of applicants with their dream job and given them the opportunity to develop or re-enter the job market. For our client, an international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for a Compliance & Governance Training Lead.
- Lead design and implementation of "Just-In-Time (JIT)" training concept for OMA
- Operate and monitor execution of JIT training
- Advise Pharma Medical Affairs on JIT training implementation
- Support OMA Global GxP Director on training management and operations (incl assignments and training compliance monitoring)
- Provide ad-hoc support to key projects (namely GEMS rollout, HCP Experience)
- Scientific qualification (PhD, MSc or Bachelor's Degree) in in an appropriate scientific discipline or quality-related field with an in-depth knowledge of the international pharmaceutical product development process.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with GxP requirements, quality management system including risk management and regulatory requirements from main Heath Authorities.
- Expertise in the principles and practices of Quality Risk management and / or GxP audits.
- Able to understand and work with enterprise and functional systems & data.
- Experienced in implementing and deploying projects/ changes in an organization.
- A broad understanding of main Health Authorities standards (e.g. FDA, EMEA) and ICH regulations and guidelines.
- Proven self-starter with experience in building capabilities based on defined business needs across geography and functions.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Strong and confident communicator both internally at all levels and externally with outside and industry bodies.
For further questions, please contact: Nicolas Gerster, 061 205 98 69, email@example.com