Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The reception desk team at our Headquarters is passionate about delivering exceptional services that our guests feel as VIP’s.
Are you a born host? Do you always have a good mood and team-oriented nature? Then we are looking for you as receptionist for our Headquarters in Zurich, fostering the team in the mornings.
- Welcoming clients, visitors and suppliers.
- Responsible for guest zone (waiting area, meeting rooms and coffee corner).
- Operation of our switchboard and ensure smooth transfer of phone calls.
- Preparing and hand-out of access cards (badge-system).
- Handling of mail and courier deliveries.
- Be involved in health & safety topics, be part of the evacuation team and act as first-aider.
- Manage office supplies / other administrative tasks.
- Experience as receptionist or similar position in an international company.
- Fluent in German and English. Any other language is a plus but not a must have.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Positive, professional and customer service attitude; reliable and discrete personality with highest level of integrity.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- An active team player with a smart and well-groomed appearance.
You will get extra points for the following:
- Experience in using a building access application
- First aid training certificate
- Being member of the evacuation team in the past
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We have a hybrid work week model, giving colleagues flexibility in how they work, as well as ensuring we create our unique Avaloq culture in our office locations. Our base salaries are competitive and you can be recognised for outstanding effort with an extraordinary achievement reward – the pinnacle of recognition. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its colleagues by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.