In this interesting role as an IT Security Operations Manager you are part of the IT Security & Solution Design team at our headquarter in Zurich-Altstetten. You are responsible for end-to-end IT security operations including security analysis, incident management and engineering in a hybrid security operations centre.
- Protect the organisation's digital assets and systems by detecting, qualifying and preventing cyber threats
- Responsible for managing IT security threats across the whole lifecycle
- Design, implement & maintain a state of the art IT security environment which meets business requirements
- Own and manage information security incidents across the whole lifecycle including acting as a single point of contact within the organisation and coordinating internal ressources for incident resolution
- Contribute to IT architecture, IT solution design, daily IT operations and projects and IT service management by providing IT security expertise on demand
- Single point of contact for managed security service provider (hybrid security operations centre)
- Contribute to designing, implementing and maintaining and end-to-end monitoring and alerting solution which meets the company's IT security requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience in similar role of at least 3 years
- Extensive know how in IT security operations and threat lifecycle management
- Experienced in IT security analysis, incident management and engineering
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Strong communication skills as well as crisis and escalation management skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Service and customer oriented personality who quickly and easily adapts to changing situations
Direct applications only can be considered.