Art Basel stages the world's premier modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallery owners in 1970, Art Basel is a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists and developing and promoting the visual arts.
Art Basel is seeking an engaged personality as
Global Head of Content and Communications
- Develop and lead global integrated content and communications strategy across all Art Basel channels and the media
- Oversee implementation of PR strategy, campaigns and content strategy
- Position new Art Basel initiatives and projects by defining a clear communications and content strategy in relation to each project and initiative.
- Act as a spokesperson of Art Basel on specific and well define occasions.
- Responsible for Crisis Communication topics and lead any crisis communication by working closely with the Art Basel Executive Committee.
- Development of content formats, talking points and overall storytelling and build a content monetization and revenue stream associated.
- Relationship building with all main international media and building a close and trustworthy professional relationship across all media channels.
- Budget management
- Leading a team of 10 to 15 staff and international PR agencies
- 5-8 years' experience in a similar role or journalism
- Degree in communications
- In-depth knowledge of the international art world or market.
- Excellent writing, proof-reading and editing skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work on tight deadlines and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills
- Sensitivity and understanding of other cultures and inclusivity topics
- Excellent English and German language skills
This management position is subject to a background check (criminal record).
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Mr. Stevens Moser, Head of Talent Acquisition, email@example.com. Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won't be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.