Audit & Assurance, US Corporate Audit - Manager / Senior Manager (80-100%), Geneva
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.Our audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.What you can expect from us
- Lead integrated audits of multinational companies or Swiss subsidiaries of U.S. companies
- Lead audit and advisory services related to spin-offs, acquisitions and divestitures, and carve-out financial statements
- Process financial statement conversions to and from US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Lead accounting and reporting, and internal control advisory services to non-audit clients, including IPO readiness activities for SIX and cross-border listings (in particular US listings)
- The ability to leverage market-leading analytical tools and technologies to help our clients and our teams approach challenges in increasingly innovative ways
- Identify, prepare and participate in proposals for new clients and projects
- Stay connected to market trends to think through future innovative solutions
- Be a trusted advisor to public and private clients to assist with accounting, financial reporting and internal control matters
- Assist clients in preparing for and completing audits, and liaising with the auditors
- Coach Swiss-based audit teams on technical US accounting, auditing and reporting matters
- Support in the development and delivery of internal and external trainings in your fields of subject matter expertise
- Strengthen client relationships and generate additional engagement opportunities through excellent quality, timely execution and a strategic approach to service delivery
- Supervise, coach and mentor your teams. Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback and training. Develop and communicate workplace culture and code of conduct
- Develop, maintain and leverage internal contacts across Deloitte businesses and geographies
Any questions? Get in touch.
- Motivated, self-starting team player with a "can do" attitude, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- 5-8 years external audit experience, including at least 3-6 years conducing PCAOB integrated audits, preferably at one of the Big 4in auditing, ideally at one of the Big 4
- US CPA license (or equivalent), a Swiss CPA license, or having begun your curriculum is an advantage
- Strong understanding of either US GAAP or IFRS (both is a plus), PCAOB audit standards, and SEC reporting requirements
- Strong project management and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Discipline and flexibility to work in a combination of virtual and live settings (conditions permitting)
- English proficiency is required; French or any further languages would be an advantage.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. S. Terlizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org