Bavarian Nordic is a fully integrated biotechnology company focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of live-saving vaccines. The company has a diverse and growing portfolio of vaccines, supported by proprietary development, public-private partnerships and industry collaborations. The company was founded in 1994 and has been listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen Stock Exchange since 1998. Headquartered in Denmark and with operations in Germany, Switzerland and USA, the company employs more than 500 people. Bavarian Nordic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To strengthen the Clinical Development Department in Zug (Switzerland), we are searching for a qualified
Medical Affairs Product Lead (f/m/d)
- Be the product knowledge custodian for Bavarian Nordic and be recognized as experts in the field
- Follows-up the scientific literature in the area of importance for the vaccine in scope, as well as associated areas
- Establishes scientific relations with key experts in the field of expertise, ensure to be recognized as a trusted partner
- Digests insights gathered by other team members in order to adapt the strategy and tactics based on external input
- In charge of the medical strategy for assigned products and of the successful roll out of the strategy out with other team members
- This can include preparation of material for MSL or other groups, scientific communications, including the writing of scientific publications, product training and education (internally and externally), posts on social media
- Close collaboration with commercial. Supports commercial for roll out of commercial strategy, material creation, material approval
- Follow-up of medical information questions, establishment and update of medical information standard letters and answering to questions not covered in those letters
- Collaborates with country customers specialists when local expertise is required
- Participate to team meetings related to projects and departments
- Ensure continuous appropriate training for the function
- Support special projects upon request and assist with other responsibilities/projects as they arise
- Academic degree in a life science subject, e.g. Biology, Chemistry, or Biochemistry
- Experience or education indicating a deep knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical terminology.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain complex scientific and medical details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, record retention, time management, customer service, and interpersonal skills. Excellent decision making and creative problem-solving skills. Good command of written and spoken English language
- Ability to direct, lead, negotiate and act as a liaison between multi-disciplinary departments
- Ability to develop, organize, and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required and process visit and expense reports effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in the use of computer and software systems
- An exciting position in our Clinical Development department within an international environment
- Working in a highly motivated team
- Broadening your experience in an internationally operating, biopharmaceutical company
If you are interested in the position, we look forward to receiving your application in English with your annual salary expectations and your earliest possible start date via our internal system.
Just click here or click “APPLY” on the top right side of the page and you will be redirected to our application site.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies/headhunters to refrain from contacting Bavarian Nordic GmbH. Unsolicited documents will not be considered
Bavarian Nordic GmbH